Mars and Ketu conjunction in 9th house
2) Native may be brave and courageous by nature. He may be energetic and aggressive by nature. He may be full with self proudness. He has tendency to show off.
3) Native may be cruel minded and quarrelsome in nature. He has volatile or short temper. He has lack of passions. He may be gambler in tendency. He may be natural fighter and doesn’t accept his defeat in any how. He will torture others.
4) Native may be spiritual and religious person. He may be inclined towards religious activity. He may be interested towards getting higher knowledge of spirituality. He may be very good religious or spiritual speaker. He may be famous among public for his religious speeches.
5) Mars and ketu in 9th house is not consider good for his father. Native doesn’t has good happiness of his father. He may has thoughts differences or dispute with his father. His father may has weak health. Native may lives different place from his father or separated with his father. If mars and ketu is not well placed then death of father at early age is possible. Native may insult his father.
6)Native may be very good communicator. He may capable to influence public by own communicating styles. Native can accumulate good wealth via own self effort. Native may has foreign travelling.
7) Native may has issues with his siblings. Native may has thoughts differences with his siblings. He may has dispute with his siblings regarding parental property.
8) Native may be sensual by nature. He may has issues in his marriage life. He may has issues regarding child birth.
9) Native may involved in sinful acts. He may be facing humiliation or loss by woman. He may be interested in tantra or mantra.