Sun and Rahu Conjunction in 8th house
2) Native may be full with false ego, wicked and crooked from inner heart. He may be short temper and quarrelsome by nature. Native may be suffering from mental stress. Native may be political minded.
3) Sun and Rahu conjunction is known as Grahan dosh or Pitru dosh. This is not good for life span. Native’s death may be possible due to unnatural death. Native may has danger from poison. Native may has fear for own death.
4) Native’s vitality may be weak. He may has ill health. Native may be suffering from many disease. Native may be suffering from incurable diseases. He may be suffering from hidden disease or issues in sexual organs. He may be suffering from head injury or face injury. He may be suffering from eye sight issues.
5) Native may be speculative from mind. He may be int rested in batting or gambling. He may be facing huge loss by speculation. He may be interested in occult or secret knowledge.
6) Native may has lack of happiness through his children. He may has issues regarding child birth. Native may has issues with goverment. He may be facing legal issues, jails or blaming by governments.
7) Native may be drunker in nature. Native may has many bad habits. He may be sensual by nature and high sexual desires. He may be facing blaming through women or sexual activity.
8) Native may has many sort of unexpected sudden events in his life. He may be suffering from financial instability or poverty. He has loss through women. He may be suffering from frauds and cheating.
9) Native may has misunderstanding with his father. Native may lives separate from his father. Native may has issues regarding his parental property. Native’s father may has health related issues.