Effect of Moon and Rahu Conjunction in 6th house
2) Moon and Rahu in 6th house is making grahan dosha. It is also cause for abhichari dosha. So, not consider good for native. There are many sort of issues may be possible at mental plane of native such as his aura may be weak.
3) Native may be emotional from nature. Native may has revenge taking attitude. He doesn’t forget his enemies. He may be argumentive from nature. He may be imaginative from nature. He may be oversmart from nature.
4) Native may has hidden or secretive nature. He may be crooked from mind. He may be confused from mind. He may be taking some wrong decision. He may has restless mind and mind may be full with unnecessary thoughts.
5) Native may be suffering from his enemies. He has many sort of hidden enemies. Native can get victory over his enemies but disturbance due to enemies will be their. He may be facing humiliation. He has to force to serve others.
6) Moon and Rahu in 6th house is not consider good for his mother. His mother may be crooked from nature. She may be centre of attraction among his society. She has weak health. She may be suffering from joint pain and gastric.
7) Native may be suffering from mental stress and depression. Native may be suffering from internal fears. He has danger from snake and poisons. He has fear from evil spirits. He may be easily comes under influence of evil eyes. He may be suffering from black magic. He may be interested in tantra or mantra.
8) Native may be suffering from financial instability. He may be working in travellings or hospitality or creative work. He may be involved in illegal activity.
9) Native may be suffering from balarishta yoga. He may has health related issues at childhood. Native may be easily comes under influence of climate changes. He may be suffering from viral infections. He may be suffering from cough related issues. He may has abdominal problem or digestive problem. He may be suffering from oral or dental infections. He may be suffering from ulcer in anus. He may be suffering from blood infection.