Effect of Moon and Rahu Conjunction in 9th house
2) Moon and Rahu conjunction is known as Grahan yoga or Grahan dosha. Moon and Rahu in 9th house is not consider good for his father. Native’s father may has weak health. He may be suffering from incurable disease. Native may be emotionally attached with his father. He may lives away from his father or separated from his father. Native may has thoughts differences with his father.
3) Native may be rich and wealthy. Native may has all sort of materialistic happiness. Native may has unstable fortune. He may be facing many up & down in his life. He may be facing financial crisis.
4) Native may be show off his religious faith and believe. He may be following his family traditions but same time criticizing god and religious faith. He can explore hidden facts of religions. He may be visiting shrine near to holly river.
5) Native may be brave and adventurous from nature. He has good mental capacity. He may be over smart from nature. But he doesn’t has stability in mind. He may be imaginative from mind. He has confused attitude. His mind may be full with unnecessary thoughts.
6) Native may be getting higher studies. Native may be facing obstacles in his educations. Native may be interested in tantra, mantra or high level of spiritual knowledge.
7) Native may has issues regarding child birth. Moon and rahu in 9th house is not consider good for his mother. His mother’s health may be weak. She may be suffering from joint pain or gastric related issues. She may be religious from nature.
8) Native may has good name and fame in society. He may be socially active. He may has many sort of journey. He may has foreign travellings.
9) Native may has suspected or secretive personality. He doesn’t open own self in front of any body. He may bad moral habits. He may be involved in wicked acts. He may be money minded.
10) Native may be suffering from abdominal problem. He may be suffering from gastric or liver related issues. He may be suffering from blood infection. He may be suffering from mental stress or depression.