Effect Of Moon and Ketu Conjunction in 4th house
2) Moon and Ketu conjunction in 4th house consider as Grahan Yoga. So, Moon and Ketu conjunction in 4th house is not consider good for native. Native may be facing many sort of obstacles and hurdles in his life.
3) Native may has fair look. He may be kind and charitable from nature. He may be respectable from nature. He may be tale bearer. He may be criticizer from nature. He has habit to criticize others on their faults.
4) Moon and Ketu conjunction in 4th house is not consider good for his mother. Native’s mother may has weak health. She may be suffering from joint pain and mental stress. She may be spiritual lady. Native doesn’t has good relationship with his mother. Native may has thoughts differences with his mother. Native may has detachment from his mother. Native may separate from his mother or lives away from his mother.
5) Native may has lack of domestic happiness. He may has lack of materialistic comfort. He may has issues related to vehicles. Native may has good agricultural property. Native may be cheated by his friends or relatives.
6) Native may be argumentative from nature. Native may has good logical ability. His thoughts may be scientific from nature. He may be quarrelsome from nature.
7) Native may be good in learnings. He may be interested in gaining knowledge. But he may facing breaks in his studies. He may be interested in occults or hidden knowledge. He may be spiritual from nature.
8) Native may leave his mother land or force to leave his mother land. He has many sorts of travelling. He may be comfortable away from his homeland. Native may loss his property.
9) Native may be very panic from nature. He may be full with false ego. He may has short temper. He may be suffering from high level stress. He may be suffering from depression.
10) Native may be suffering from blood pressure. He may be suffering from worms. He may be suffering from skin rashes. He may be suffering from pimples. Native may be suffering from facing blaming. He may be suffering from cuts and wounds.