Saturn is Natural karak of life span, misfortun and sorrows. We can see all this from Saturn and 8th from Saturn.
Evil Time For Native
1)Note Astakvarga Rekha in 8th from Saturn.
2) Multiply above with Shodhan Yog Pinda of Saturn.
3) Divide above with 27. And note the reminder.
4)When Saturn transit over that nakhshatra or trine to that nakhshatra native may be suffering from health issues, misfortun or death.
Let’s see example chart
Shodna Pinda of Saturn is 89.
Let’s see Rekha in 8th from Saturn. 8th from Saturn is Taurus sign and rekha is 5.
So 5× 89= 445 .
445 ÷ 27 , Reminder is 13.
So 13 Nakshatra is Hasta. And trine from hasta is Rohni and Sharavana. So Saturn transit over that nakhshatra is not good for native.
Another Method By Jupiter
1) Multiply the Astakvarga Rekha of sign where Jupiter is placed with Sodhna Pinda of Saturn.
2)Divide above by 12. Note reminder.
3)When Juptier transit over that Sign it may cause bad time for native.
In our Example chart Jupiter is placed in Sagittarius. And Rekha is 4 in Saturn Ashtakvarga.
(4× 89)/12 = reminder is 8.
So Jupiter transit over Scorpion Sign is not good for native.
Another Method By Sun
1) Multiply Astakvarga Rekha of sign where Sun is placed with Sodhna Yog Pinda of Saturn.
2) Divide above with 12. Note the reminder.
3)When Sun transit over that Sign it may cause harmful for Native.
Let’s look in our Example chart.
Sun is placed in Cancer sign.
Astakvarga Rekha in Cancer is 2.
(89×2)/12 = 178, reminder is 10. So Sun transit in Capricorn Sign is not good for native.