Effect Of 1st House Lord In 12th house
2) In general way, 1st house lord in 12th house doesn’t consider good, because it may cause loss of natural strength of lagnesh. It may cause for loss of good effect of lagnesh. Native may be suffering from doubt or confusion. Native may has lack of self confidence. Native may has some doubt regarding own capacity. Native may also doubt on his presence in this world. Native may be suffering regarding his status in society.
3)As 12th house belongs to sleeping so when Lagnesh placed in 12th house, it may possible native may be suffering from any sleeping problems such as less sleeping. It may also possible native’s daily sleeping habits is irregular. So native may be suffering from pain in head. Native may be suffering from mental stress.
4)12th house belongs to bed pleasure so lagnesh in 12th house is indicating native may be highly sexual. Native may has more inclination regarding materialistic matters. If lagnesh is weak or afflicted by any tamasic planet or watery sign, or any tamasic nakshatra then his bad habits may increasing or may inclination regarding illegal relationship. But if lagnesh is strong or influence under sattvic planet, sign or nakshatra then native may has control over own self. An afflicted lagnesh in 12th may cause for sexual disease.
5)12th house belongs to foreign things so lagnesh in 12th house is indicating native may go for foreign land. If lagnesh in 12th house is making relationship with any Travel house then native definitely go for foreign travel. If 12th house lord may placed in 1st house, native may settled abroad. Native may get success in foreign land or get profit through foreign land.
6) As lagan or 1st house belongs to birth place so lagnesh in 12th house is indicating native may go away from birthplace. Native may be lives likes travelers life or travel a lots. If lagnesh in 12th house is weak then native may be pressured to leaving his birthplace.
7)12th house belongs to expenses so lagnesh in 12th house is indicating native may has inclination regarding luxurious life style. Native doesn’t expenses so much because he has control on his expenses. If Lagnesh is afflicted than native may lose his control on his expenses. It may cause for suffering loss in business . Or native maybe suffering problem to get success in his business. Native may has debits in his business. Native may expenses his wealth on social welfare, donation, religious activities, hospital, or other charitable deeds.
8) Lagnesh in 12th house is indicating native may be emotional but he has control over own feelings. Native may has bad moral conduct.
9)12th house belongs to spirituality so lagnesh in 12th house is indicating native may gets spiritual awake up. He may be religious and going for religious tour. Native may has inclination towards occult or having knowledge of occult science. Native may has healing knowledge .
10)Lagnesh in 12th house is weak then native may be suffering from defame and face blaming. It may cause for false blames , jail, or other legal problems. Native may be fraud, false speaker or doing illegal activity. Native may be criticizer of unnecessary way. If Laganesh is strong then conditions may be improve in positive way.
11) Lagnesh in 12th house is indicating native may has restless brain. So if lagnesh is indicating positive way then native may be very intelligent but if negative way then he may be negative thinker .
12) If lagnesh is well placed in 12th house then it may be possible native may get fame for his deeds after own death or in simply native may gets fame for such type he may be remember after his death.
13) Lagnesh in 12th house also doesn’t consider good regarding health of native. It may also doesn’t good for physique.
14)When lagnesh is placed with 12th house lord in 12th house, it is consider bad regarding lagna. Native may be suffering from health issues. He may suffering regarding his financial condition. He may suffering from poverty. He has a lots of obstacles in life path. He may force to leave his birthplace. He doesn’t gets his parental property.