10th house lord in 9th house
1) Before knowing the effect of 10th house lord in 9th house we have to know about Tenth House and Ninth House. As 10th house lord is placed 12th from own house so you may read First house lord in 12th house.
2) According to Brihat Parasar Hora Shastra
राज्येशे भाग्यभे जातो राजा राजकुलोद्भवः।
तत्समोअन्यकुलोत्पन्नो धनपुत्रादि संयुतः।
When 10th house lord is goes to 9th house native will be king or may be born in royal family or if he is born in ordinary family then he may achieve status just like king. Native may be blessing with son, wealth or other materialistic happiness.
Vridh Yavan Jatak
When 10th house lord in 9th house, native’s relative will have best conduct. He has best friends. His mother will best in conduct and behavior.
3) In general views 10th house lord in 9th house is just 12th from own house and making 2-12th relationship which is not consider good in horoscope relationship but this is not true in this case because 10th house is Vishnu sthan and 9th house is Laxmi sthan so it is not bad. 9th house is house of fortune and 10th house is house of karma so it’s just indicating native is fortunate regarding his Karma. One other views 10th house is rajya house and 9th house is bhagya house so rajyesh goes to bhagya house is indicating native may gets kingship with help of his fortune. So it is the one of the best possible placement of 10th house lord. In the other views its is the one of the best possible auspicious rajyog like position in horoscope.
4)9th house belong to fortune and prosperity and 10th house is house for profession and karma so 10th house lord in 9th house is indicating native may be fortunate regarding his professional life. Native may gets good success in his profession and earns a good prosperity through his profession. Native may be naturally lucky regarding his all of undertaking. It may be possible native may has some hesitation regarding his profession but native may be success in his professional life. Native may be wealthy and earn good.
5) 10th house belong to social status and 9th house belong to fame and reputation so 10th house lord in 9th house is indicating native is reputed person in society. Native has good name and fame in society. If planet have good strength then native may have huge name and fame. It may also possible native may gets higher post and position in society so native is remember for a long time.
6) 9th house is a Travel house and its occupy 10th house which belong to Karma house so it may be indicating native may has go to foreign place or aboard from his mother land for his business or profession purpose. It may also indicating native may gets good name and fame in foreign country or place.
7) 9th house belong to father and 10th house is belong to native karma so it’s indicating native is dutiful son of his father means native may take care of his father. It may also indicating native may be gets benefit from father regarding his professional life. Native father may also a reputed person and financially sound.
8)9th house is belong to religion and 10th house belong to native karma so its in native may doing religious acts. Native may be a kind and good heart man. Native may doing such type of charitable deeds which helps the society.
9)10th house belong to government or authority and its placed in 9th house of fortune so it’s indicating native may be fortunate regarding government or authority. Means native may gets blessing through government or authority. Native may gets higher post in authority or government.
10)10th house lord in 9th house is indicating native may be teacher, guru, priest, healer, preacher, or other such type of jobs.
11) When 10th house lord in 9th house with 9th house lord then its making a powerful Rajyog which is named Dharma Karma Adhipati Yog. Native may be gets good name and fame and powerful position in society. Native may be wealthy and rich and having all sorts of materialistic happiness. Native may gets huge success in his professional life and he goes abroad for his business purposes. Native may be a very religious person and doing charitable deeds for society.